Declaration of Faith
The following is a high level summary of our faith. Please click here for a more detailed explanation of our faith.
- Eloah is the One True God and Father, the Almighty, who alone is to be worshipped. He is the Most High God whose name is Yehovah.
- Eloah redeemed His creation through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, His only spiritual son to be born as a human.
- Jesus Christ, the Messiah, was crucified and resurrected. He now sits at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Head of the Church who has been given authority to judge the living and the dead.
- The Holy Spirit is the power or essence of God the Father whereby we become partakers of the divine nature.
- Repentance, baptism, and the laying on of hands are required to receive the Holy Spirit.
- We keep all the terms of the covenant of God except for the physical blood sacrifices which were fulfilled in Jesus Christ.
- Every member of the body of Christ is commanded to participate in the Lord's Supper.
- The Lord's Supper commences after dark on the fourteenth day of the first month with the foot washing, then partaking of unleavened bread followed by red wine.
- The Annual Holy Day Calendar is set by the natural astronomical cycle without postponements. The calendar consists of the Sabbaths, New Moons, Holy days and three pilgrim feasts.
- The seventh day of the week is the Sabbath, a commanded assembly. The day begins at dark (End Evening Nautical Twilight, EENT)