- Our members and associates worship the One True God, our Father, Yehovah the Eloah, alone. (Deut. 6:4; 1Cor. 8:4-6).
- We endeavor to keep all of the terms of the Covenant except for the physical blood sacrifices and first covenant temple system (Heb. 7:27; Heb. 10:1ff; ) as we now are the sacrifices (Rom. 12:1; 1Pet. 2:1-5).
- The annual Holy Day Calendar is set by the natural astronomical cycle. (Gen.1:14-19; Ps.104:19). Lords Supper Passover Sequence 2018 Video: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- The year begins in the spring with the first day of the first month established from the New Moon conjunction during Jerusalem's time zone. (Ex.12:1-5; Num. 9:1-3; 33:3; Josh. 4:19; Ezek. 45:18, 21).
- This month is the first month which has the 15th day, the Passover, following the vernal (spring) equinox. (Passover is often categorized as a full moon as it usually falls on this day although the full moon can fall on the 14th, 15th or the 16th day and appear full on several days if the actual time is near daybreak).
- The months begin with the New Moon at the conjunction and these are Holy Days. (Amos 8:5; Col 2:16).
- The first day of the first month sets the three annual Feasts with the attendant Holy Days, as set apart for worship.
- The day is from dark or the end of evening nautical twilight to dark in our local time. (Gen.1:5; Ps.104:20).
- The Assembly of Eloah is governed by the Elders in the church that are chosen as leaders from among the assembly by those that make up the assembly. Our belief is that the leaders of the church are to serve the brethren and not rule over them (Matt. 20:25-28).
- There is one church but many administrations. We don't believe we are the only church of God on the planet today. We do, however, believe that to be a church of God the church must adhere to the commandments, ordinance's, statutes, judgments and calendrical system of the One True God Yehovah the Eloah.
- We are descended from the 10 lost tribes of the man Israel and who are presently residing in North West Europe. We are Covenant keeping followers of the Way primarily from Joseph, Ruben and Judah.